How long does it take to deliver the goods?
At the moment, the sewing and delivery of goods takes up to 5 days. After ordering, the sewing sets stand in line for sewing and are sewn in turn.
If you want to receive the kits faster, choose from the category "Last items" - the kits placed here - are already sewn, so we can send them the next working day after receiving the order.
Fabrics are also shipped a little faster than kits, but they also need to be cut, so orders are also queuing up and may take some time.
If you absolutely want to receive the goods faster, please contact us before ordering. email email@example.com and we will tell you about the possibilities of order acceleration.
If you want to buy a set for a gift and you think that we will not be able to sew it - it is better to choose a gift voucher and let your loved one choose the most suitable and pleasing bedding set.
How can I pay for the goods?
You can pay for goods in several ways:
- Cash or card upon delivery. If the goods are delivered to your home, you can pay in cash - in that case, have the amount without a return or the most accurate amount so as not to cause inconvenience, because the courier may not have a return from larger amounts. If the goods are delivered to an ATM, you will only be able to pay by card.
- Credit or debit card at the time of booking. This option is called "Credit Card" when paying, but you can use any available card. All you have to do is enter your card number, the cardholder's name, expiration date and the CVV security number on the other side of the card. Feel free - all data is encrypted and we do not see your card information, so payment is completely secure.
- Paysera. We cooperate with Paysera, a secure online payment intermediary. With this payment method, you'll be directed to an intermediary and will be able to choose from a variety of payment methods:
- Paysera account;
- Swedbank online banking;
- SEB online banking;
- Luminor online banking;
- Citadele online banking;
- Šiaulių bankas online banking;
- Medical Bank online banking;
- Revolut Banking;
- Lithuanian Central Credit Union online banking;
- International Webmoney system;
- Payment at Lithuanian Post and PayPost branches;
- Payment at MAXIMA cash desks;
- Payment at Perlas terminals;
- Payment by ordinary transfer or cash at your bank branch.
- If you choose to pick up the goods at our office, pay for the order in advance as we do not have the ability to accept payments on site. :)
What delivery methods do you offer? How much does delivery cost?
Delivery price 3 €. When ordering goods for 39 € or more - delivery is free.
We currently offer 3 delivery / collection methods:
- Venipak couriers to the door.
- Omniva post machines. By choosing this delivery method, you will be able to choose the ATM after placing the order - by paying for it or by choosing payment during delivery. If you do not choose an ATM, the shipment will be delivered to the nearest ATM according to the address specified by you.
- You can pick up the goods at our office in Vilnius, Kalvarijų str. 125.
Where can I leave a comment about the order?
If you want to leave a comment about your order, you can do so in the cart - before filling in your details and payment. When the cart is not empty, the "Message to seller" box appears - leave your comment here. When you receive the order confirmation, you will not see your comment, but it is visible to us. If you are still unsure whether we have received your message, please feel free to contact us by email. email firstname.lastname@example.org.
I want to adjust my order - how do I do that?
If you have noticed that you have chosen the wrong dimensions or design after placing your order, please contact us immediately. by mail email@example.com or by phone (8-5) 210 4435 (weekdays only, 11: 00-18: 00). If the order has not yet started production, we will be able to adjust it. The order production and delivery term will be recalculated from the date of submission of the correction.
What does a "sewn" bedding set mean?
Almost all our goods are sewn only after receiving the order. This means that you can choose from the dimensions we offer or contact us by e-mail. mail and receive a proposal for completely individual measurements. The goods will be delivered only after receiving the order, so you will have to wait a while to receive them. Handwork takes time.
What does "Last Units" mean?
We sew some of the kits according to the most popular standard dimensions and keep them in stock. You can buy these goods up to 30% cheaper!
Since we already have these kits sewn, we can ship them much faster.
Can I return defective goods?
All products purchased in our online store have a 14-day return guarantee.
If you have changed your mind about the product, its color or pattern did not match - please contact us by e-mail within 14 days of receipt or collection. email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Provide your order number (e.g. # 1234), the item you want to return, and the reason for the return.
If you return the goods voluntarily, you will bear all shipping costs. We will refund the money to your account within 5 days from the receipt of the returned goods, minus the shipping costs.
High quality, custom-made goods and fabrics - non-refundable.
I didn't receive my item - what can I do?
If you did not receive what you ordered in error, please contact us immediately. email email@example.com and we will correct the error as soon as possible.
The color of the product is different than I expected - what to do?
We photograph the bedding sets ourselves and try to reflect the colors and patterns as accurately as possible. Some such color mismatch is possible due to the resolution and color representation of different devices. We indicate this in the descriptions of all goods. If you don't like the color, take advantage of the 14-day money back guarantee.
Product dimensions did not match the ordered - what to do?
It is very important that you measure the covers as soon as you receive the goods - before washing. As the fabrics are cut and the covers are sewn by hand, a mismatch of up to 2cm is possible. If the discrepancy is greater, please contact email firstname.lastname@example.org. To resolve the issue more quickly, please also send photos with dimensions in the email.
After washing the bedding set, the covers shrank - is this normal?
Yes - this is perfectly normal. Natural fabrics that are washed at higher temperatures tend to shrink. Typically, duvets can shrink by up to 5%, so we recommend choosing a slightly larger size duvet cover. If you notice a greater shrinkage after washing, contact the e-mail. E-mail email@example.com In order to solve the problem faster, send photos with dimensions in the letter.
What is the difference between satin and canvas?
Both satin and canvas are 100% cotton fabrics, the only difference is how they are made. Satin threads are thinner and the fabric is woven denser. Its weight is 130g / sq.m. Satin is softer, lighter than a canvas. The weaving of the canvas is not as dense, it is woven from slightly thicker yarns, it is more durable, but not as soft as satin. Canvas weight 146g / sq.m.
Both fabrics are 100% natural, absorb moisture well, allow the skin to breathe.
I’ve had satin bedding, but I didn’t like it because it was too slippery, electrified. Is that the satin you offer?
Slippery and electrifying satin - not 100% cotton. Ultra-cheap, slippery satin bedding sets are often available. Unfortunately, such kits are either completely synthetic or mixed with synthetics, even if the packaging states that it is 100% cotton. More information on how to distinguish genuine satin from counterfeit - in this article.
Do you have more questions? Contact email email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to answer you.